September 26, 2015 by kmwelden
Hey, guys. I didn’t spend the week stumbling through my life like an incompetent weirdo. Nope. Not at all. See accomplishments below.
- I finally designated a trashcan in my room, instead of just leaving trash where it naturally falls.*
- I bought conditioner before I technically ran completely out of conditioner.**
- I made my bed three of five days. (That’s 60%, y’all! In some schools, that’s not even failing!)***
- I participated—with gusto—in work training for once in my life.****
- I followed the news.*****
*The trash can is just a corner of my room that it is convenient to throw things from my bed.
**Accomplished by, once recognizing that I was super low on conditioner, just ceasing conditioning my hair for days and days until I could make it to the grocery store. Unfortunately, the same principle does not apply to toilet paper.
***It was helpful in finding a lot of crumbs from unknown foods that I ate in bed over the last few weeks. I
ate all of them and tried to guess what food they came from threw them away, because eating unidentified crumbs from your bed is gross, guys. Everybody knows that. Sheesh.
****The “training” in question was a scavenger hunt. One challenge was going to a Mexican restaurant and ordering a half order of guac and chips. I ordered a whole order, because I am both an overachiever, and someone who wants to eat chips and guac on the street while competing in a scavenger hunt. Okay, fine. I was hungry. Just very, very hungry.
*****Of the pope’s visit. I mean, I watched a video of the pope hanging out with little kids. Oh? You know I don’t have a television? Fine. My dad told me about the video, and it sounded really cute.